- 8oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can be light mayo if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (save 1/2 cup of cheese for later)
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium can artichoke hearts, chooped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12oz. lump crab meat
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo and 1 cup monterey jack, paresan cheese, artichokes, garlic, crab meat, green onions and worchestershire sauce. Season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Transfer dip to a 10" cast iron skillet and sprinkle remaining monterey jack on top. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes. Top with parsley and serve with crusty bread, pita chips, crackers, etc.
Recipe Credit: Chef Dane George